Help! New fish

burning2nd

Ok.. so check it out.. I got a free reef tank today..

completly running.. had these fish in there.. which i dont know anything about..

gkcnMc4l.jpg

the guy in the sand is a blue wrasse *of some type
ynm0r6ol.jpg

back story is a couple i know couldn't keep the tank and said F it.. you can have it all.

lights, pump, tank, stand, sump.. rock, live stock,

the problem is really that im not ready for stuff.. Ive gone in to minimum mode as i was doing my floor in my room.. I broke down my tank, sold it.. move some frags and my Gtba to my orginal 30g tank that i had set aside for stand by.. (*ironic fact... thats pretty much my sig now again)

in the mix is finishing my 125g tank which is basically just plumbing (which i have not worked on) *im getting to it.. no rush..

but now im sitting on top of another 125gallon Deep tank.. (which was funny watching me get everything out of there)

what do these guys eat.. They are meat eaters right?

burning2nd

well the blue one got booted yesterday to a tank i setup downstairs..

the yellow and red one get along just fine, yesterday was interesting watching them figure out where they where gonna sleep... I hate that i was so rushed to do this but i didnt have much of a choice, it was either take this setup now or its going in the garbage.. BUT in honesty this gave me the bump i needed to start finishing my build... after seeing how this guy had his tank setup in his house and all the free stuff im going to get tomorrow when he brings the rest of it over.. Ill have everything i need to complete my build minus the lollycolloum that i have to put under the tank in the basement

after the blue one got acclimated (he had a ruff day) He got left behind in the tank at the guys house, because he burried himself under the sand.. we are moving the tank in stages.. yesterday i took all the livestock and rock.. today hes gonna drain off the sump and the rest of the water, and tomorrow the tank and stand and sump and pumps all move, i got about 15 min from this guys house yesterday and he calls and says you forgot a fish..

So i had to go back get the blue one and then go home.. most of the rock is outside in a rubber made.. Its all gonna have to be dry cured and recycled some of it ill wont be useing.. most of it is solomon island stuff.. Ill keep some of it and use it in the sump downstairs

norfolkgarden

Congratulations!

Lol, that was how I managed to get a 75 gallon tank in the door.

Was wondering how I was going to explain the cost of a whole new system and where we would put it etc etc. I had been wanting one for 6 months.

A coworker's next door neighbor was getting rid of several aquariums prior to moving. He gave us the full 75 gallon fresh water set up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk