Hello Everyone!

Lob Stark

reef tank.jpg Hello everyone, my name is Gabe and I'm completely new to the hobby as I started about 2 weeks ago!

I have a 20 gal tank, with a bunch of live rock (reef and branch) and live sand. As for livestock, I have a few turbo, narcissus, cerith, and margarita snails, along with some tiny hermit crabs, a reef lobster and an emerald crab. I believe I have also spotted a hitch hiking brittle star as well, which I have had no luck identifying.

I live in Philadelphia and if anyone could refer me to the local forums or any groups they know of in the area, I would be in your debt! Thanks for the loads of information so far!

Last edited:

DaveK

You can look into the forum of the NJ Refers Club. See them here (offsite) - http://www.njreefers.org/

You can register and use the forum for free, but you need to join the club for some of the other benefits.

There are several aquarium clubs in the Philadelphia area, but most of them are not really geared toward the reef hobby.

Check out some of your LFS for information on local clubs. Many sponsor one or more.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance: