Hello everybody

Vancouverman

Hey peoples:

New here today....and what a sunny day here in Vancouver Washington. The suns reflecting off my moniter and warming the room. Pleased to meet you all and see you in the threads >>>>:whstlr:

JaY

7 years in the hobby and have a walkaround 120 gallon tank. I put a image of it in my gallery for if your intrested.

Sapphire

Welcome! :wave:

Very nice pics - do you have any close ups?

I've only been in the hobby for 19 months so looking forward to learning from you.....

Kathleen

Hey peoples:

New here today....and what a sunny day here in Vancouver Washington. The suns reflecting off my moniter and warming the room. Pleased to meet you all and see you in the threads >>>>:whstlr:

JaY

7 years in the hobby and have a walkaround 120 gallon tank. I put a image of it in my gallery for if your intrested.

Beautiful tank, is that a deep sand bed? Has it been up and running for long?

Vancouverman

Thanks Sapphire: Yep more macro shots will follow. I will put them in my gallery.
This tank has been setup for 2 years but it was combined from 2 55 gallon tanks I had. I rinced out the sand when I combined them. Wow what a job that was. Sand bed is 3 to 6 inches. deeper in some places then others.

Jay

fishmama67

Hey peoples:

JaY

HIYA! and WELCOME! Vancouver huh? I'm in Kennewick! Hope to get to learn a lot form you as you are far more experienced than I. I have a 55 FO (for now) that I set up at the beginning of February. Am trying to maintain a snails-paced set-up schedule and learn patience at the same time!
Welcome to the Reef!

Vancouverman

HIYA! and WELCOME! Vancouver huh? I'm in Kennewick! Hope to get to learn a lot form you as you are far more experienced than I. I have a 55 FO (for now) that I set up at the beginning of February. Am trying to maintain a snails-paced set-up schedule and learn patience at the same time!
Welcome to the Reef!

Kennewick ....hey I used to live right off of clearwater near Kamiakin High school. Spent all of 7th and 8th grade a highlands middle school way back in Oh well I guess it was 80-82. Also lived in Coulee City and Moses Lake recently.

Small internet huh.

Jay

Kathleen

Thank You.....Yep its between 4 and 5 inches mostly. It been going for a long time.

Jay

I have read some conflicting reports about the long term success of a dsb. Mine has only been set up 5mths, so very good to know they are out there, do you do anything to maintain it?

jgking21

Nice Tank Jay and Welcome to RS!

Is that overflow in the center of the tank? What type of skimmer are you using?