Happy Thanksgiving

Dweezil

Hi everyone ~

Just wanted to take a quick moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
As I reflect back on this past year and count my many blessings I will think of all of you as well. I have many wonderful things in my life to be thankful for and meeting all of you nice folks are one of those blessings.

I know this is a United States Holiday however this sentiment applies to everyone here. Wishing everyone the best and may you all have a healthy happy holiday/weekend.

Tammy

redseareef

RS Sponsor
Thank you Tammy! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! We have so much to be Thankful for, at least I do!
I have met alot of really nice people on here! Terry, Tom, mbdave, Glenn, Eddie and the list goes on!
This is in my opinion the best aquatic forum going on the internet right now! Oh, I noticed reefcentral pulled their used equipment thread...................LOL

LIFE IS SHORT..................................PRAY HARD

redsea reefer

Thanks and the same to you Tammy and to the rest of the Max Club member's...All the best!

funny-turkey-2-2-1.jpg

Shamus

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Great thread start Tammy! This forum has been absolutely incredible - I've met some wonderful and helpful people and some genuinely kind individuals. Have a fun and safe holiday! (Mmmmm...Turkey - although I'm really looking forward to the pumpkin pie!).

Happy ThanksGiving to all the wonderful fellow reefers who are always so helpful and quick to answer my questions. We all have to thank our family members for putting up with our obsessions..
enjoy turkey day!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Happy Thanksgiving to All :)

Even in these tough times when you sit back and think... we really do have so MUCH to be thankful for... no matter how bad it is... someone else has less to be thankful for....

Here's wishing EVERYONE a Happy and SAFE Thanksgiving!

Allen :thumber:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Happy Thanksgiving to all RS and especially everyone who participates in the RSM Club forum, best wishes to you & yours! I read an e-mail yesterday from a friend that said if you have a PC & are online, you are one of the 1 percent most wealthy people on the face of the earth, we all do have lots to be thankful for, have a great day & enjoy the football & food
bek163.gif

cabolick

First off I'd like to thank Tammy for starting this thread. We all have so much to be thankful for and I hope we all will take the time today to say a prayer to thank Him for all that we have been blessed with. I hope that each and everyone on the forum here will have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. Treat your tank to a good meal today also:chomp: .

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Happy Thanksgiving To All Reef Sanctuary Members!

There's not much to add to what everyone has said, but I agree that we all have so much to be thankful for! The turkey's in the oven!

Edison

Hoping everyone here had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks all for your great help, suggestions and ideas. I've culled much info and inspiration from reading these forums.

ToeSloth

I'm just coming back into town from GA from the Thanksgiving Holiday, but I wanted to take a few to say that I'm very thankful for the people on RS and especially this forum. I setup my 130D last year around this time and I see the same people and more in here still giving and giving!!

Here's to you all!

Best,

Chris