Grim Reefer?

nigle

Oi!

Does anyone here also belong to a 'community' called Grim Reefer? It's a site like this
but it has to do with 'predatory' fish in captivity?

I was talking with a guy at my LFS and he said he belonged to it but I did a search for it
and after about 20 pages of 'cannabis' I got tired of looking for it.

Any help?

Cheers!
nigle
!~!

nigle

Oi!

Tanks BoomerD, that looks like the site, but I don't know why he said Grim Reefer. He said it three times like that was the name, but your URL sure looks like the place.

Thanks again.

Cheers!
nigle
!~!

mps9506

Nigle,
I think there is a forum somewhere by that name. I have seen it refered to on RC when someone posts something about keeping sharks and such as most folks there will jump on you if you plan on keeping them at all. I'll see if I can't find anything on it...
Mike

reefjitsu

Isn't the Grim Reefer site the one with all the Beavis and Buttheads that make videos of their mantis shrimp killing different things. I have never been to the site, but have seen it refrenced many times on other sites.

BoomerD

Tommy, way cool...haven't been to that one before...Like nigle, I kept getting marijuana references in any search I tried...DOH!!

reefjitsu

Well I gave the site a once over and it is the site I was thinking of. All I can say is total Beavis and Butthead site. There are some cool pics on their though.

nigle

Oi!

tommyp, that HAS to be the site the guy was talking about! He has a bunch of lions, scorpions, etc. and just bought 2 more when I was talking with him at the 'nice' LFS.

He mentioned that the people that 'lurk' there are very helpful when it comes to these kinds of fish. He did mention that this site [like RC where you CAN'T have a tang unless your basement is full of water i.e. 10000000000gals] say some 'unrealistic' things like 'you cant have 2 of a type of fish in a tank because the will eat one another [which I think is physically impossible like a WB cartoon, but he grinned when he said it since he has lots of the same in a tank with no problems { like I have a mimic tang in my 75 now but it is about 1.5 inches long so it's not upset}] but other than that they are very helpful if you have those kinds of fish.

Tanks again and I'll join that site too.

Cheers!
nigle
!~!