Greetings and Happy New Year

GPROne

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to the hobby having started in July 2008 with an 80 gal planted freshwater tank.

I am now officially hooked and started a new RSM tank in late Sept 2008. I have a great LFS where I live and they have been excellent to get me into the hobby. I am now starting to realize how much information is available on this site and can't wait to learn more and meet people who share my interests.

One of my first priorities is to figure out where to get some colorful corals for my RSM. Any suggestions on where to look in the forums would be appreciated.

Thanks!
GPROne

new reefer 03

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to the hobby having started in July 2008 with an 80 gal planted freshwater tank.

I am now officially hooked and started a new RSM tank in late Sept 2008. I have a great LFS where I live and they have been excellent to get me into the hobby. I am now starting to realize how much information is available on this site and can't wait to learn more and meet people who share my interests.

One of my first priorities is to figure out where to get some colorful corals for my RSM. Any suggestions on where to look in the forums would be appreciated.
Thanks!
GPROne

Hello, and Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!
a few suggestions on good places to get corals would include
http://www.bluezooaquatics.com
Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums

and also take a look in the top right corner, where it says out sponsors. alot of them sell good lookin corals, like mr.coral.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello GPROne and welcome to RS!

It's good to see another "Tarheel" in da house! I'm from up in da mountains of NC.

Reddog170

Happy new year to you too. Welcome to RS and for good colorful corals i would check and see what other reefers have to frag off for ya, some good points to getting frags from other reefers like you know who grew them and who to go to for questions. Good luck and let us know how it goes, and dont forget the pics :D Shaun