green coralline question

fatman

Has been struck by the ban stick
I usually find no need to admit to being *nal or an *sshole, I usually announce it up front. For any that mised it, "I am *nal about a lot of things," and I have few good social emotional skills and therefore I am quite a *sshole. I am however, very well educated, have a huge amount of life experiences to draw upon and have been keepng marine tanks for over 35 years. I have done it both as a hobby and as a profession. Currently I do it as both.

mps9506

I usually find no need to admit to being *nal or an *sshole, I usually announce it up front. For any that mised it, "I am *nal about a lot of things," and I have few good social emotional skills and therefore I am quite a *sshole. I am however, very well educated, have a huge amount of life experiences to draw upon and have been keepng marine tanks for over 35 years. I have done it both as a hobby and as a profession. Currently I do it as both.

:LOL:
Reminds me of most of my college professors :D

an optimist sees a glass half full.
a pessimist sees the glass half empty
an engineer sees a design flaw in the glass~

and I top it off with some crown :)

Witfull

from one @ss to another. as long as you can back up bravado, have at it. but, with this, come responsibility. as ive said, i welcome difference of opinion. in fact i love it. this is how we learn.

cuttie100

yea fatman is pretty much a god when speaking of reef. I have learned so much from reading his responce in different threads. I give all respects to him when it comes to reefing. I wouldent be shocked at all if he mentioned he has a science lab down in his basement with a bunch of test tubes and a chalk board loaded with formulas and equations lol.