Gooooood MORNING WRASSES!!

Techno-Vicki

I get up pretty early, even earlier than my fish. I sit with coffee and watch my 2 yellow wrasses come up out of the sand bed when they wake up. It is a very cool way to start the morning (Jack is still asleep). I decided to just play this morning and put their morning wake-up on film. You can also see my 2 mystery wrasses getting along. It is just a quick little video. Hope you enjoy it!:snshne:

Follow the link: Good Morning Wrasses!
Videos

Techno-Vicki

They are still waiting for breakfast because I haven't fed them yet. Guess I better. It is fun to watch the wrasses swim around together hunting for food on the corals.

Techno-Vicki

Sorry Kyle, if you have a mac, you won't be able to because it is rendered in windows media 9.

Thanks Steve, Gina, and farmerguy. BTW what do you farm?

lcstorc

Great vid.
Now I am going to have to spy on my red coris wrasse to see that in the morning. I see him dive under all the time but never pop out of the sand like that.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ha! Great flick Vicki. Thanks for sharing. I wonder where my coris wrasse hides at night? I'll have to keep a closer eye in the am.

hma

Ha! Great flick Vicki. Thanks for sharing. I wonder where my coris wrasse hides at night? I'll have to keep a closer eye in the am.

Hi Frankie ..... in the sand, your Corris sleeps as a juvenil animal in the sand. :snshne:

...and BTW, Every night on another place, mine have done always thus.