FS: toadstools, mushrooms and monti frag

okay so i have some green fuzzy mushrooms that got out of hand so i removed all of them from the rocks they were on and now i want them out of my tank eventually. I also brought up two toadstools from home (back to college) to sell to some1 but they havent responded to my e-mails so they have to goo soon b/c i have acro's in my nano. The last piece is a orange/red montipora its about 1" x 2".

shrooms: $4 each (3 available; one is kinda small but these grow very quickly and they multiply easy as well)
r2.jpg

Toadstool (normal): $10
r3.jpg

Toadstool (cole's crazy stool): $15
i've never seen a toadstool grow like this beside the two I own and this is one of them. I've named it "coles crazy stool" haha
r4.jpg

Monti: $10 for 1"x1" or $17 for 1"x2"
reef2.jpg

or

$45 plus shipping...for 3 green fuzzy mushrooms, normal toadstool, cole's crazy stool and the red/orange monti 2" x 1"

buyer pays shipping... i can quote before purchase.

ps: sorry about pic quality and dulled color these where taken with my phone (2.0 mega pixels)

Last edited:
2nd day shipping would be $28 to 61554. This is what i would recommend since a SPS is being shipped.
The three mushrooms left consist of two medium sized polyps and a small one.
if you want everything; PM me and I can give it to you for $70 shipping included

everything is still for sale..i only have sold 2 mushrooms which are getting sent today... 2nd day shipping is 28$ pretty much anywhere in the cont. US. After today the next time i can ship will be Dec. 1st (in a week).

if you want everything call dibs, commit and its all yours $70 including shipping with heat pack.

NEW PRICE! I want to sell these before i move home for winter break (340 mile move for my tank and all who live inside)

$70 shipping included with heat pack (2nd day shipping usps) includes, both toadstools, 2 green fuzzy mushrooms, 1" x 2" red/orange monti, and a blue/purple mushroom (teal from above). ($28+$2+$10+$15+$4+$4+$17+$5=$85 so I'm giving a $15/17.6% discount)

Alright its getting to the point where I either sell this to you guys and you enjoy or its going to go back into my 50g were it will continue to grow out. but i wouldn't be able to sell any of them at least another few months.
Price is $70 firm since i had them at a low price and put on additional discounts. ill be home until January where they are still available but shipping will be a bit more stressful due to me living in a desert...(palm springs area)