FS Schuran Jetstream 1 Calcium Reactor!

jski711

I have a really nice calcium reactor FS. It works great but im just trying to cut down on the amount of things hooked up to my tank. it comes complete with everything you need to setup and start running. 10lb co2 tank is included. This unit is around 2 years old but sells new for $500+ and thats without the co2 tank. Looking to get $400 for everything. here is a link to the reactor.
Schuran Jetstream 1 Calcium Reactor - AquaCave

This unit is rated for up to 800g tank, i was using it on a heavily stocked 75g sps tank and it worked like a charm.

get-attachment.jpg

This is for pickup in chicagoland area only. thanks for looking.

Jake

scubadiver

I have a really nice calcium reactor FS. It works great but im just trying to cut down on the amount of things hooked up to my tank. it comes complete with everything you need to setup and start running. 10lb co2 tank is included. This unit is around 2 years old but sells new for $500+ and thats without the co2 tank. Looking to get $400 for everything. here is a link to the reactor.
Schuran Jetstream 1 Calcium Reactor - AquaCave

This unit is rated for up to 800g tank, i was using it on a heavily stocked 75g sps tank and it worked like a charm.

get-attachment.jpg

This is for pickup in chicagoland area only. thanks for looking.

Jake

Hi my name is Andy and i am new to this site. Do you still have the schuran? If so i would like to talk to you about buying it.