FS: S. Haddoni & Saddleback Clown Pair

BarbMazz

For Sale: Light Green and White S. Haddoni carpet anemone and her pair of Saddleback clownfish.

Anemone: Fully inflated appr 10" across. Very healthy. Will eat fish, so anyone interested needs to be aware of this fact!!
Reason for sale; it is housed in a 28g JBJ nanocube, which is not big enough. It needs a bigger home. I've had the nem since January 6, 2009. I should have known better. :eek:

Needs high lighting; metal halides, and good flow. I feed it once or twice a week; silversides, hunks of squid, really any meaty sw fish food will do. The anemone is VERY sticky. It deflates appr. twice per week to replenish with new water. Needs a deeper sand bed, as it plants its foot in the substrate. Will move, but has not in my tank.

Fish: Female saddleback clownfish; appr 2 1/2" supposed to be brown, but has changed to black. Very striking fish with lots of personality. She regularly dives completely into the nem's mouth and pops back out. Very cool! Male saddleback clownfish: a bit more than 1", still brown, but may change to black as he grows more. He loves the female and is trying hard to keep her happy.

Saddleback clowns pair with s. haddoni's in the wild, which is why I bought them. They were both inside the nem within five minutes of introduction into the tank. They love this nem, so I would love to keep the three of them together!

ASKING PRICE: $150 FOR THE TRIO + SHIPPING

Here's the nem deflated, with both clowns demanding re-inflation!

DSC_9481.jpg

Male clown

DSC_9495.jpg

Female clown

DSC_9502.jpg

Assorted pictures of the nem as it re-inflates, and then fully inflated...fully inflated pictures were taken just now; Oct 12, 09 at about 2:30pm

DSC_9509.jpg

DSC_9512.jpg

DSC_9516.jpg

DSC_9519.jpg

DSC_9522.jpg

DSC_9526.jpg

kathywithbirds

Here's a bump for ya Barb.

The a. polymnus which is what Barb's selling (the "true" B&W saddles even though they're really brown :) ) have a dance that is unique in the clown world. Very entertaining.

BarbMazz

Thanks Bren, for the bump.

I know this isn't for everyone. Just hoping it'll strike someone's fancy, ya know.

bumpity bump bump!