FS: 75 gallon tank stand and hood

DrHank

This is a used 75 gallon tank with heavy pine stand and hood. Black silicon seams, twin glass covers with two 48” strip lights. The only reason I’m selling it is because the tank is too long to fit where I wanted it in my office. It is in excellent condition and was set up as a salt water aquarium locally until I took it down last weekend. I'll take $325 but you'll have to pick it up. I'm not going to ship it.

75-gallon-002.gif

This isn't where I want it, just where it is now. Here's a shot of the top.

75-gallon-001.gif

It's solid and you can mount just about whatever you want. MH, T5s, PCs, whatever. I've got a Coralife Satelite fixture with 4 - 65w PCs if your interested. It's extra but available.

75-gallon-003.gif

Here's the stand. Could use a wipe down and an extra coat of varnish or two.

Well, that's it folks. I'm going to try to sell this one quickly so it goes on E-Bay starting March 1st. I just don't have the room to keep it.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Great offer! If I had enough un-tanked wall space I'd already be on my way!

Great deal!!

Techno-Vicki

Great offer, do you have someone locally like Jack who is willing to sell you equipment without commission? Or maybe just a small amount?

lcstorc

I need more wall space.
Great deal. I wish I had a place to put it. This would be worth the drive.

DrHank

I think it's a great price too. It's a way to hopefully get someone into a small but suitable reef system at an inexpensive price. I always offer it on selected reef sites first and if no takers it goes to e-bay.

No Vicki, I haven't even looked for someone who would sell it for me. I know I could probably get more but that's not what I'm interested in.

You're right Lynn, it's a beautiful set up and worth much more than I'm asking.

prow

man i know of two people right off the top of my head that would love that deal, to bad your all the way over there. you will make someone very happy that for sure, good luck on a quick sale.

DrHank

A long way. I'm located on 5 miles north of Interstate 10 and about 56 miles east of the AL/FL border.