Free frags in San Francisco

djbacon

My tank is being overrun with bubble algae but I have some healthy specimens that I am giving away before I scrub the tank and start over.

I live in a condo high rise and my local FS just closed. NO isolation tank or way to save everything without a serious tank cleaning and some new live rock.

After coming back from vacation the tank sitter utterly failed to maintain things and the tank has been going downhill ever since. I'd rather give the stuff away than let it die.

Ping me if you are interested.

djbacon

A trumpet coral with about 12 heads, a 5 head hammer coral, a bunch of blue green and red mushrooms, some green and pink and orange zoas,

some blue and rainbow ricordia, my acan which were thriving 2 days ago are on the way out......:cry1:

Also have a maroon clown fish, a frie shrimp and and several crabs. snails etc. oh and a pink and green brain coral.

It's all got to go.

The ****ed thing is the water chemistry is OK, lights are new, flow is good. but things started to outgrow their space and touch each other and once a hammer coral hits an acan, its immediate mutual slime out.

This is killing me but it's been painful to watch things deteriorate in there and I just cant sustain it. Everytime I try to scrub the algae it just makes it worse. Now that the acan is dying (huge colony like 40 heads) I cant keep the water quality up, and changing it too much is stressing everything else out.

Yours for the taking.