Fraser's Seabray Adventure

fishhound

WOW... your tank is pristine! And your sump looks like it's never been used it's so clean. Great pics, awesome reef. well done

WEEK 17 (4 months and 1 week!)

Last week, I treated myself to a new fishy, ('Pinkie' - The Scooter Blenny).

I also went a bit mental and splashed out on a new camera ... a Canon EOS 60D ... it is truly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! My old Canon EOS 450D, (Rebel XSI), was good but the 60D is super fast resulting in some spectacular images when used with a Macro 60mm lens .... check out the images below for clarity :))) The camera also sports 1080HD Video so will give that a go shortly :)

I have also succeeded in raising the dropped water paramters over the past few weeks … calcium is now 430 and magnesium at 1420.Everything else is perfect yaaaaay!

I think the dip happened after trying a new liquid calcium product by Kent Marine, which I found didn't work for me, so I went back to Red Sea products with success - think I will stick with Red Sea :)

Decided against getting a rose tip anemone also and have left the massive toadstool in there .. Ginger loves it and I cant bring myself to removing her home :)

My current livestock, (non coral), now consists of 12 Fish, 4 Shrimps and CUC:

2 x Clowns (Fred & Ginger)
1 x Midas Blenny, (Wiggles)
1 x Orchid Dottyback, (Guyliner)
1 x Coral Beauty, (Charlie)
1 x White Sleeper Goby, (Blanche)
1 x Neon Goby, (Sticky)
1 x Green Goby, (Stripy)
1 x Peacock Wrasse, (Spotty)
1 x Herald's Angel, (Harriet)
1 x Scarlet Hawkfish, (Goggles)
1 x Scooter Blenny, (pinkie)

2 x Cleaner Shrimp, (Nip & Tuck)
1 x Peppermint Shrimp, (Rennie)
1 x Blood Shrimp, (Ruby)
1 x Red Starfish, (Thumbs)

15+ Various crabs and snails ....

I am now uploading images to my own server as I seem to have maxed out on space and have no idea how to mass delete old images .. it is only letting me do it one by one … :-(

Here are some new images using my Canon EOS 60D ...

FWiggles01.jpg

FWiggles02.jpg

FWiggles03.jpg

FRuby03.jpg

FTuck01.jpg

FPinkie01.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Looks like some happy inhabitants :D

That's a heck of a camera you got there look forward to seeing more great pics.

Yeah the black crab was just chomping on algae.. I saw two of them last night in my tank ... scary hairy looking but quite cool so they can stay for now ...
The wormy thing is a super fast swimmer .. I have seen it a few times and this time decided to catch it for a pic ... if it is undesirable I will dispose of it but for now it can stay in the tank ... still trying to ID it and not sure if it is the same as in the other post Terry but thanks for the lead ...