Format.

waucedah_joe

Yesterday I logged in and clicked on the "new posts" link under my name in the user CP box on the left hand side of the page. When I did the list came up with a column on the left that showed if and how many posts I had made on a particular topic. This column was gone when I went to page two and even when I hit the back button to go back to page one. I liked that feature. How can I display topics like that all the time. Was that a test page? Is it some option I can turn on?

mps9506

bump? T, Doni?
I'm not sure myself. I usually just hit new posts and it shows all the new posts that I have missed. There is also a subscribed posts section under UserCP, I personally don't use that because I have threads that are two or three years old in there.

waucedah_joe

You sure that wasn't a dream? I'm not aware of anything like that...

I'm beginning to wonder. Should have gotten a screen shot. Was strange that the page was normal when I went back to it with the back button. Sure no one let a beta trial slip through? I thought it was nice to be able to readily spot threads in which I've been active.

waucedah_joe

I'm wondering now if it wasn't just my brouser messing up (firefox). It looks like what I saw is the text that you get when you put your cursor over the little envelope looking icons in the left hand column, only it was part of the page instead of the icons.

ReefLady

Staff member
That was probably it. Sometimes the CSS fails to load and the alt text appears on the page. That would be my guess. :)