Fish Line up for 225g

tex5620

I am getting a 225g myself in couple of months. I am looking a ocean view 225 with overflow. Has anybody heard anything about them. Good or bad Quality, Stands, Etc..
Reef Tank of course.
My fish list over time will include.
2 percs
1 firefish
1 flame wrasse
1 midas blenny
1powder brown tang will get tangs small and QT and place together
1kole tang at same time.
1 sailfin or yellow tang
1 diamond goby

Can I still add more fish or is this too many as is. I would like to add a trio of anthias down the line is not to much.

kathywithbirds

bump...

Dunno about getting along, but I do know the rule of thumb is add the peaceful ones first. THe tangs and wrasse might harass any newcomers after they're in.

And the rule of thumb for fish is 5 gallons per linear inch of fish.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That's the upper limit of bioload for that size tank, some may consider it over. Perhaps consider leaving out one of the Tangs.

tex5620

I think you are right about leaving out one of the tangs. I really like the kole and will probably go with a sailfin or yellow. I will probably wait about a year or so before adding the tangs and wrasse. Expecially the wrasse because I have done a little research and the flame wrasse is a little expensive. I just look at liveaquaria so much and just love the wrasses. My wife looks with me everynow and then and says all the wrasses look the same (flame, carpenter, and filament wrasse) but we know the truth. I want to take slow and Practive QT. I have only had a small bc29g so I still have lots to learn and thank ya'll for your help. When comes time I'm sure ya'll be there to answer any dumb questions I have.