Fingers Crossed

Hello everyone,

I just thought I'd share my excitement with you all! Im waiting for the OK from my landlord so i can go ahead and get a 180g tank from a local off craigslist. Nice tank and dirt cheap. :eek:verhere: :bigbounce :tongue: :yup: :turntable :woohoo: :whstlr:

greene394

I know u are excited! Hope it works out for you!! I cant wait to hear if you can....:coffee2: I will be right here!! lol:bigbounce :dance: :hallo: :laughroll :whstlr: :thumbup: GOOD LUCK!!!

cindyp

please coming from experiance make sure this tank off Craigs has never been treated with copper. best of luck .

I know u are excited! Hope it works out for you!! I cant wait to hear if you can....:coffee2: I will be right here!! lol:bigbounce :dance: :hallo: :laughroll :whstlr: :thumbup: GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks! Each minute seems like an hour since i called and left a message on his voicemail!:smack:

please coming from experiance make sure this tank off Craigs has never been treated with copper. best of luck .

Yes i know. Thank you for the concern. I have already gone to the house asked the 1827349817435 questions and inspected the tank+ chemicals

I Got The Okay!!!!!!!!!!!:hammerhea :tongue: :bluenod: :yup: :dryer: :snowski: :LOL: :D :laughroll :drooool: :thumbup: :clink: :eek: :thumber: :dance:

Ok sorry about the Smilies... i just cant stop smiling!!!!

Well bad news... I took 5 hours to get back to the craigslist person due to the fact that i sleep all morning because of my graveyard shift and they got impatient and sold it to the next person. So i am still in search of a new tank.:cursin: :banghead: :verymad: :cry1:

Thats why i was so excited about getting the 180 gallon. It came with clean tank, canopy (with 3 250w MH), stand with 75 gallon sump, pre plumbed. all for only $250. Oh well. Time to continue my search.

burning2nd

take your time dont rush...

Do it nice or do it twice....

Im not happy with used tanks.. your gonna be puting a lotta money in to this tank, so the risk or any problem is just to much IMo..

but there are some good deals out there,

Yeah i know. My 20g was a good learning experience. I just want to upgrade! haha like everyone else that has a SW. I will take my time once i find the tank and do things nice and slow... i hope.