Fine Filter Cartridge....

Nowellsy SNR

Who uses theres? Just wondering i use mine and it seems to collect alot of muck i clean it every other day.....

kstewart422

I used to use one years ago, but only once in a while. I have since tossed it out. I just didn't think it was worth the hassle to deal with.

Have a Great Day

Sapphire

I don't run the black one and only run the whiteone for a short time if ther's particulates in the tank and that doesn't happen that often. (I have a 130 though)

Nowellsy SNR

Im only going to start using mine when ever im messing with the tank, because it just starves the pump chamber of water and throws out lots of microbubbles

tnwillia

After reading here I never used it. Clogs up fast. Even RSM says it's just for polishing water in the manual.

Whipitup

I've got a 130, I don't have the fine filter pad..............but (for the UK contingent) I bought a **** load of cushion stuffing from "Dunhelm mill" for a quid fifty.

Use it for a cpl of hours and chuck it it's soooo cheap!!!!

And, on a similer subject ( ie cheapness) DON'T buy Nori seaweed from your LFS, get it from your local Chinese shop ....... a quid fifty for 10 A4 size sheets.

(Not that I have a tang or anything)