FINALLY back in, 7.5 gallon cube!

Jeremy0322

Figured I would add some pictures of recent developments in the tank of mine....

Picked this little guy up last weekend. Green clown goby, who has made himself right at home. Eating and very active!

Picked this frag up when I got the goby, opened up pretty quickly and has about 12 polyps, got it for 10 bucks, so wasnt a bad deal in my opinion.

Saw a posting on the Pittsburgh marine club site about someone giving away some extra GSP so I messaged him and grabbed some figuring why not. Ended up getting 2 extra Zoa polyps as hitch hikers!

And you can see the emerald crab behind them here...

AND THESE pictures were taken underwater using my lifeproof case for my iPhone 5 (which was used to take all of the pictures and the video). It will take some practice to get better at it but I figured it was worth a shot!

And one last thing, heres a video to show the new light, which I am quite happy with for 25 bucks. (Pretty crappy quality, again taken with a phone)

Jeremy0322

Figured I would give a small udpate. Tank is doing very well, everyone seems happy. The eBay light I bought is holding up very well, corals are growing like mad. We also now have a new addition.

I have never seen a fish with so much personality ever, it was a great addition.