Final fish stocking

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
OK guys...need some rec for the finishing touch.

Color variance is what i am looking for and bio load determination.

I have:
1 medium yellow tang
1 small scopas tang
1 awesome tomato clown
1 royal gramma

So from that, you can see what colors i have. What i want is some other colors like mainly BLUE...but not too many fish that will fit. I was thinking of ther pink anthias and some blue-green chromis but i was wondering in what mixure would be best. Also any other suggestions would be best.

Have the tank running for about 16 months with about 150 pounds of LR.

I appreciate your help.

Tarasco

Blue is tough. I went with a blue hippo tang to get my blue. There is also blue axel chromis out there, plus watanabei angels.
You don't have red, you can go with a flame hawk if you don't have shrimp.
Black and white clowns will also stand out.
Actually, I think that I'm just listing what I have in my tank for you. :) But it seems to work.

livingreef2004

i have the blue/green chromis 5 of them in my 90 they are great dont bother the corals or the other fish im planning to get another 6 of them there nice when they school but they usually only school when something scares them in my tank

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
What is a good amount ot get so that they school...i was thinking about 4 of them.

txk

Tarasco

I'd go with six if you can. There's always 1 or 2 that die or get killed by the school, and I think that ideally you want a school of about 4. That usually looks cool.

BoomerD

I have 7 small chromises in my 90, and another hobbyist is trying to give me 6 more...WOW, what a school, but what a hit on the bioload too...might have to pass...

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Boomer....what do you think those 6 will do to my bio load with what i have.

Also, what do you think about the pink anthias?

Thanks..

P.S. Halides went on today...temp holding steady at 81-82...Pics will come tonight....Im like a little kid in a candy store now!!