expected skimmer output

redseareef

RS Sponsor
myusernamerocks.
Right on! Glad to hear we could help. Just remember that a skimmer is a piece of equipment that needs tuning and maintenance!!!! I fiddle with mine all the time.
When you are ready to join "THE NOG CLUB" just let me know. It's not too painful, it's alot less with smaller tanks and skimmers!!!!

redseareef

RS Sponsor
oh, and give all the credit to RM. I am just tagging along in his shadow,trying to "look" like I know what I am doing.................LOL

redseareef

RS Sponsor
The Nog club is this:
Once you get a 1/4 cup of waste from your skimmer you put it in a small nogg glass.....................................AND DRINK IT DOWN!!!!!!
MANY HAVE TRIED ONLY TO..........................FAIL.................LOL!
Then, and only then, will you be a tried and true member. "MANY" have strange visions after drinking the liquid, so have a beer handy to chase it down immediately afterwards.............
Then my friend, you are in THE CLUB
PS Let me know how it tastes, as I haver done it.....LOL

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I will never be a member of the NOG Club! There are much better ways to get sick or commit suicide LOL! That stuff has got to be poisonous with all of the possible coral toxins in it. I'm not even sure mixing it with alchohol would make it less toxic. :)

MatthewJ

The Nog club is this:
Once you get a 1/4 cup of waste from your skimmer you put it in a small nogg glass.....................................AND DRINK IT DOWN!!!!!!
MANY HAVE TRIED ONLY TO..........................FAIL.................LOL!
Then, and only then, will you be a tried and true member. "MANY" have strange visions after drinking the liquid, so have a beer handy to chase it down immediately afterwards.............
Then my friend, you are in THE CLUB
PS Let me know how it tastes, as I haver done it.....LOL

mmmkay...:scram:

I wouldn't drink the water IN the tank, let alone the stuff pulled out by the skimmer.