Euro Reef

jhnrb

I recently had a problem with the GX-6000 pump that came with the Euro Reef Skimmer. Euro Reef has Upgraded me at no cost with a refund of the upgrade fee that is on its way. The Euro Reef product line is well made, has very good customer support (talk to Chip), and the skimmer im using is extrememly proficient. Thanks Euro Reef for a Great product and very good customer support.

cioutlaw

I recently had a problem with the GX-6000 pump that came with the Euro Reef Skimmer. Euro Reef has Upgraded me at no cost with a refund of the upgrade fee that is on its way. The Euro Reef product line is well made, has very good customer support (talk to Chip), and the skimmer im using is extrememly proficient. Thanks Euro Reef for a Great product and very good customer support.
Ilike mine too & plan on another when I upgrade. Havent had any problems, but im glad to hear about the customer service

I'm glad to hear their customer service is good. Should I set up another salt tank that will be the skimmer I purchase. I have an RS135 and it has worked well from day one. I only wish I had not purchased three duds before spending the extra $$$..

For anyone thinking of getting a skimmer I suggest they not waste anytime with other manufacturers and buy a suitably sized EuroReef.

mps9506

I too have had great experience with Euroreef. I feel the extra money spent on his products are worth it because they take care of you if something goes wrong (which is rare). Just put an ER next to any other cheaper skimmer and you can see the difference in quality that goes into making them.