Eric's Frag Tank

Nice video love the song to that seems like a lot of flow u have looks like good water movement and i didnt see any powerheads great build though

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I'm running a closed loop, with a oceans motions wave maker.

I had a friend over and was showing him the flow so I had the nozzles turned up a little, looks hellish in the vid but once it setup should be just right

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Well I swapped out the Reeflo Hammerhead 5800gph with a Reeflo Barracuda 4300gph for the closed loop, this was the pump i was planning to use all along but when I went to test the pump it was seized up well I finally got time to tear it apart today got it working and hooked up :)

The Barracuda was only used 3 months according to the previous owner but they didn't clean it be fore storage, luckily all seals and motor are in good shape :) cost me 125.00 retails for 380.00 so I'd call that a SCORE :)

Raven ignore the song i was being goofy :D

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I have no idea, lol just something they had on the you tube list.

Terrible isn't it :D

SecretAgent

I dont have sound.....=( My audio just disappeared one night right off my puter. *sigh* just another annoying thing to have to deal with. Technology can be such a pain in the bucket sometimes.

u def did score on a deal for that pump i hope i can find a deal like that someday when im looking to upgrade to one of those lol

rgfast

lookin great! so do you have everything flowing like you want now? can't wait to see it full of frags

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Yeah still have a drip in the sump where I patched it, tomorrow I'll pull the sump and take it outback to fix ut properly, I was hopinh I could do it where it was but no luck, after that I want to scrub everything down one more time and I'll be ready to add salt. :D

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Here's a new video of the frag tank in action, the salinity is low cause i ran out of salt 1.015 so the skimmer is not working properly.

There is also a shot og the Hofer Gurgle busters in action for those of you that were curious.

Last but not least some footage of the nano :D

YouTube - Frag Tank Running Finally :)

1Reefer

Looks great!.. I like the Nano best lol I love the little tanks for some reason. I wish I could post longer vids and better pics, my phone doesn't do my tank justice! Lol

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I'm starting over had some issues with drywall dust and since it got into the plumbing where I can't clean it the whole setup was torn down, I'm going to sell the 300 and order a real tank probably like your :D yes I'm copy cating :D

The bathroom is so air tight my pump was sucking air through the wall pulling the dust into the tank it was white this morning, so I have to get new plumbing and clean everything cause wet drywall dust is like cement.

rgfast

man I hate to hear that, but you know you were the one who talked me into buying the TruVu tank in the first place so can't say copy cat