Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM

It's just warehouse work but for now I'm just tankful to have a job, it wasn't an easy task and this is through a temp agency so who knows what it'll be after 90 days :(

Fingers crossed!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
This tank is on hold for now, I did just get a skimmer it's a My Reef Creations MR2 with 20" riser and dual beckets, I will be powering this beast with an Iwaki MD100RLT 2000gph pressure pump, I'll post pics as soon as it arrives. :D

nstiesi

Nooooo, you're selling it!

Sorry to hear it....but such is life I guess, priorities. Sad to see it go, it was going to be epic! Someone is going to get a nice start

Good luck!

1Reefer

Well... id be lying if I said I wasn't sad about this. But as someone said above, we all have prioritys, and it is very responsable of you to take the "kick in the nuts" instead of making everyone suffer.... I hope everything comes together and you can get a new tank real soon, or better yet... run into a way to keep this beast. You had it all planned out so well!

Either way id like to wish you the bst Eric!...... and you'd better keep us posted lol (funny coming from me)