Dragonets are Awesome society

ReefApprentice

Yes, but I did just before geting him I ordered pods from reefstogo and got preperaded for them to all get demolished by geting a small water bottle and breeding pods in it.

ChrisY

So with my Green Mandarin I recently got how much food does he need? No fuge yet so still have beel cultivating pods in the tank but wondered about how often I will need to be adding more although I have seen him take some frozen enhanced brine shrimp as well. I am going to see if he will take Cyclops in a little bit.

Chris

lbiminiblue

So with my Green Mandarin I recently got how much food does he need? No fuge yet so still have beel cultivating pods in the tank but wondered about how often I will need to be adding more although I have seen him take some frozen enhanced brine shrimp as well. I am going to see if he will take Cyclops in a little bit.

Chris
Idk but my fuge is absolutely populated with pods- what are the odds they actually get shot up into the display tank via pump?

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
In all honesty, I think the refugium is just allowing them a place to have a chance to breed heavily. The one's the "swim away from the pack" end up going through the pump and into the DT. I guess this is the old "survival of the fittest" again... LOL

lbiminiblue

In all honesty, I think the refugium is just allowing them a place to have a chance to breed heavily. The one's the "swim away from the pack" end up going through the pump and into the DT. I guess this is the old "survival of the fittest" again... LOL
Ok yeah i've been noticing HUGE populations in there.

sk8rdn

I posted this in my 50 thread, but I figured I'd jump in here with it as well...
Does anyone have any recommendations for good quality bagged food? If so, which type of pods do I order? I recently added some shrimp to the tank and I think Trinity is starting to thin down some. My only conclusion is that the shrimp are competing with her for pods. So until the population can restabilize I need some good quality (preferable live) pods products.

Thanks,
Bill.

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

lbiminiblue

I posted this in my 50 thread, but I figured I'd jump in here with it as well...
Does anyone have any recommendations for good quality bagged food? If so, which type of pods do I order? I recently added some shrimp to the tank and I think Trinity is starting to thin down some. My only conclusion is that the shrimp are competing with her for pods. So until the population can restabilize I need some good quality (preferable live) pods products.

Thanks,
Bill.

What type of shrimp do you have?

sk8rdn

lbiminiblue said:
What type of shrimp do you have?

Had a 2.5 inch peppermint and about 20ish ghost shrimp...

Brady92

heres mine he isn't to shy but he likes to stay in the little caves looking at me know

c4604b74.jpg

sk8rdn

Brady92 said:
heres mine he isn't to shy but he likes to stay in the little caves looking at me know

Very cute.