Don't know what to do. Too many!

AndtheBonus

Alright so a while back I was given about 400 dwarf ceriths. Well my tank is only a 24g so clearly I did not put them all in well, because if I did I think they would stack up to be the height of my tank.:turntable I put a good amount in the tank a while back but still have tons and tons in a bucket with live sand next to my tank (atleast 300). I need to do something with them and I don't know what... any opionions? I rather not throw them out in bushes lol just kidding but for real I need something to do with them. I am not sure which one are still alive or dead but there are plenty crawling on the sides of the bucket and most seem to be doing very well. At this point I am willing to give them to anyone who wants them but it would have to be pick up only. I'm in Orlando, FL by the way. Also, if I can do anything with the rest that doesn't include getting rid of them please let me know!

Thanks!

Jeremy0322

Craigslist them to see if anyone wants them, or sell them to people on here that are willing to pay shipping, you can 2 day snails, i know that for a fact, so shipping isnt too bad on them. There are some people that would take some free snails in the 100's for some of the larger tanks on here im sure.

Jeremy0322

Then there is a quick 150 bucks if you go by that price, if you want them gone now do 4 for a dollar, make that money and call it a day.

djrufio

Have you considered taking them to your lfs for money or store credit? Also a question of curiosity, where the heck did you get a bucket of 400 snails from?

Jeremy0322

Have you considered taking them to your lfs for money or store credit? Also a question of curiosity, where the heck did you get a bucket of 400 snails from?

dj - that is a very good question, something i didnt even think about lol

seafansar

Try posting them on ORCA (Orlando Reef Caretakers Association). I'm sure you'll find someone local to pick them up. You could probably trade them for some corals or something. Where in Orlando are you? I have some corals I could trade if you're not too far from Deltona.

lcstorc

How confident are you on the ID?
I'm in Cocoa and work in Orlando. I have quite a few frags of leathers and other softies and a number of other softies I could frag by request.