Dont forget your fraggin' supplies:

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
"Too much fun? whats that mean, its like too much money, there's no such thing.....No matter what they say I've done, I ain't never had too much fun!!!"

funkpolice

I have definitely experienced too much fun while visiting my friends at college. I had way too much fun on just about every college campus within 200 miles of Chicago. Great looking frags.
bill

Wolfgang8810

look what i scored at the LFS for 5 bucks :) they look like your R.O.F. Dont worry i still want your frag.

DSC_0312.jpg

tippMANn98

OOOOH, you just paid $5 bucks for the same frag you are gettin! THey have these by me at this one LFS for WAAAAY too much, he called them starry nights, and said they are austrailian? so a small 10-20 polyp frag is like $150 he said....I said I got mine for $20

MINE ARE WAAAAAAY NICER THOUGH.

tippMANn98

Ok, here are my frags from the frag swap with mark:

The super bright orange and green zoas:
green-orangezoas7-19-08.jpg

And my first SPS: a green Pocillopora damicornis:
pocilliporafrag7-19-08.jpg

Wolfgang8810

They are looking awesome Daniel!!! I hope the porci stays well for you. Your zoes arl all open and happy! When i got home I drained my tank
and moved it out of my room then added everything back in and it looks better than before! ill try to get pics of the haul. I left home with 2 pieces and came home with 8 :)

Wolfgang8810

here are the traded frags. They are all happy like :)

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

and then the rest of the loot. (sorry if im cluttering my thread. Ill delete if you want me to)

Green Monti Cap
DSC_0317-1.jpg

I dont know what this is. Please inform me
DSC_0318.jpg

green birdsnest
DSC_0319.jpg

Again not sure but it is a encrusting something
DSC_0320.jpg

and finally a Pavona that needs to be moved. Not enough flow.
DSC_0321.jpg

tippMANn98

You ended up with all of those??? wow, that first one in question is some kind of acropora...I have seen that encrusting one there for a few weeks now, I always look at it.....and that Birdsnest, was it ORA?

tippMANn98

as long as you like the frags, they do look really really happy already..
here is the monti that I got, its my first monti:
greenmonitfrag7-19-08.jpg

Wolfgang8810

The brids nest was only 10 bucks but i think she said it was ORA. I went coral happy so what lol. I will definatly be going back there. Maybe a once a semester thing.

That looks like the green monti cap with the purple rim nice score. I diddnt see that.

Wolfgang8810

here is the birdsnest under my blue led's on my sunpod. Bekind it is my green porcilipora colony. How is the frag looking?
CSC_0070.jpg

tippMANn98

Its looking pretty good.....You were right, I never seen polyps retract and have that black spot there, I WAS A FREAK! I really thought they were flat worms....

tippMANn98

I was gonna say. I have never even heard of black flatworms

I was thinking the same thing, red/orange/brown/green, not black though.....WHEW! Everything looks good, still have to get a pic of the superman shroom, my aurora goby always sits on top of it and covers it with sand....

tippMANn98

Well, he claimed the sand bed LONG ago, any coral or crab or fish on it, its just in his way, ON WITH THE SAND....and hes not even a sifter, its just from him eating pods on the sand.