Deltec TS 1060 Turbo Skimmer for Sale!

BLADEYAMAHA

Asking $750 plus $150 shipping UPS Ground, Next Day Air is $600. Got a first hand quote. The aquabees weight a ton, not to mention the weight of the skimmer itself. Shipping Weight is 30 pounds.

TS1060.jpg
DD.jpg

I going to clean it up all the way and will post a new photo, will take me a day to post new pic.

001.jpg

Deltec TS1060 Turbo Skimmer

This unique Deltec design is more than just a skimmer.

By placing the Turbo Skimmer directly in the sump makes it very efficient as it requires no extra pipe work or pumps to operate or to feed water to it.

Deltec TS1060 for aquariums from 1000-1500 lts, (260-400 USG) stocking.

The turbo skimmer contains a chamber for placing of Rowaphos and carbon, which slides in and out of the skimmer and is part of the skimmers construction.

High contact time is achieved by spinning the aerated water as it leaves the pump head.

By placing it directly in the sump it is very efficient, with low energy use as it requires no extra pipe work or pumps to operate or to drive water through it.

The unit is fitted with the same high efficiency pinwheel system as the rest of the Deltec skimmer range.

Simply place in the sump for plug and play set up on this model of skimmer.

Technical Data
Available in US 110V specifications
TS1060 Skimmer : Article No. 89002
Twin pump model.
Stands directly into the sump.
Draws its own water from the sump via the internal needlewheel pump.
Sump water level - min - 120mm - max - 180mm (4.75 - 7 inches)
700 litres of air/hr total are produced at the venturi.
Dimensions:
L 320mm W 175mm H 605mm - 12.6 x 6.9 x 23.8 inches (normal position).
H 610mm - 24 inches (allowing for removal of the cup).
Stocking:
Normal Stocking 1500 lts - 333 UK gallons - 400 US gallons
Heavy Stocking 1000 lts - 222 UK gallons - 260 US gallons

Collection Cup had a crack and was repaired. Works with perfection.

Last edited:

BLADEYAMAHA

Before anyone asks, reason I'm selling, the skimmer is just too darn big for my tank and any possible future tank, I will never own a 250 or 400 gallon tank-period.

BLADEYAMAHA

Ground Shipping UPS is $150 and Next Day Air is $600. Insurance will be included whether you want it or not. It would cost $1300 to replace this.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I thought you were planning a giant garage tank Brandon.... or a saltwater above ground pool or something...

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well of course a tank builder would advise against you diy'ing.. that's there job...lol

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk