Dave's RSM 500

David Shaw

Quick update..

I received an email today from Red Sea to let me know there is a slight delay in delivery due to pump issues. Not sure how much of a delay though. Fingers crossed it won't be too long.

tnwillia

Better they fix it before you build it and get mad. Looking forward to seeing it up and running!

David Shaw

Very true!

I have bought the following so i am ready to roll

20 tubs of water (waiting for delivery date)
Live Rock (waiting for delivery date)
2 tubs of live substrate
Coral Dip - 2 bottles
CPE
Eggbox in various oblong sizes with little acrylic legs on, to mount the live rock
Aquascape putty
Refrigerated bacteria pearls
New algae pad and scraper blades!
Full range of Red Sea supplements.. Reef Energy A and B, Colours A-D along with Mg, Ca and buffer
New test kits

.. 2 tubs of Substrate, Reef Dip, Large tubs of CPE, egbbox on legs to

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
And a partridge in a pear treeeeeee LOL. Sounds good David, any idea what the pump problem is with them?

David Shaw

David, I was thinking you got an RO/DI unit earlier this year, you still buying your water?

Yup i still buy it from the LFS. No time / energy / inclination to set up and start mixing my own. Too demanding a job to be bothered, easier to buy.

David Shaw

I know ! I hope this does;t drag out as i have everything lined up and ready to roll.

I had a weird dream last night that i woke up in the morning, opened the front door and there it was on the pavement!. I was running around like a banshee trying to lift it on my own and swearing that the whole delivery wasn't organised like it should be.

I think i am becoming OCD obsessed :)