damn flat worms!! ahhhhh

found whats wrong with my xenia!! flatworm! picked off about twenty last night! its nearly killed the whole thing! will stay up tonight too and get any more does anyone know another way to get them apart from tweezers!
also need ideas on bristle worm trap?
i bought a bubble tip anomene yesterday!! will post pics soon he is huge!!

lcstorc

For the flatworms Flatworm Exit gets good reviews. You do have to be careful as the dying worms will realease a toxin into your system. Vacuum all of them that you can see then use the Flarworm Exit and quickly vacuum all of the dead ones. Then repeat the process. Every time I have read about it they say to do two treatments to get them all.
As far as a bristle worm trap, my first question is why? They are great members of your cleanup crew unless they get very large. If you do need to remove them here are a couple of homemade traps.
!. Put some food in an old piece of nylon. Leave in the tank overnight. The worms get caught in the nylon and can't get away. Then just throw it out.
2. Very similar but use a piece of tubing (preferrably clear). Put some bait in the center and put filter floss on both sides of the bait. Again they get caught in the filter floss and can't get away.
I have not tried either but they were suggestions in a very good book so if I needed to remove them I would give that a try.
Personally I just leave them alone and wear gloves when working in the tank.