Crabs are not Evil, just Crackheads Society

Hi!
I'm here to start the first "society" on here that supports the crab in a home marine aquarium....I do not think that crabs are evil in anyway they are just natures crackheads...I don't hate any animal in my aquariums and i don't think that any of them are evil... so if your not in the "crabs are evil society" come join this society....

start it off with:

okay so i just looked in my tank and i have a mini hemit climbing the slime aglae on my back wall...lol and i have a emerald crab and this guy is a master at hiding...ill look from everyview possible in my 12g and i cant not see him...but if you look back in 5 mins he'll be eating in plain view....hes a sneeky one!!!

ps. its 12:45 ive drank a few beers and a couple shots of tequila

lcstorc

IDK
I have a crab in my 20g that is not only evil but smart. I was trying to catch him the other day by using bait in a net and the darn thing pulled the net towards him so he could get the food.
With that said, I do not want to kill him for doing what is natural but I don't want him in my tank either. One of the many wonderful things about a fuge. He canlive his crabby life there quite nicely.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
IDK
I have a crab in my 20g that is not only evil but smart. I was trying to catch him the other day by using bait in a net and the darn thing pulled the net towards him so he could get the food.

And on that day was born a new thread/society

"Crabs are smarter than Lynn" :lol:

Just playing with ya girl... mostly :)

prow

mmmmmmmmm, so this the crackhead society, huh.

i disagree with "crabs are not evil"
i do agree you must be on crack to think they are not evil, though.:flame:
:LOL:...................:nekid:
:tongue:

prow

Well I could hav probablu gottenh him bu i though it hadw9e
aahhh lynn that looks like one of my posts, great typing skills:invisible ,,........must be on crack, :poke:

lol, sorry i can not help myself. its not my fault, SoccerBum474 started it all:angel3:

hey hey hey its the beers and tequila talkin haha...but really crabs are funny lil crackheads that skurry around the tanks doing crackhead things....

BEELZEBOB

i just know what they're capable of.

a domesticated crab in a reef tank is like rehabilitated violent ex con baby sitting a 2 year old.

seems a lil whack doesnt it :D

BigJay

My emerald ran off with my huge piece of codium this morn. The codium is easily 50x's his size and he was hanging under a cave with the codium dangling out of one claw and leasurely denuding it of its hairs with the other. Evil or a drug addict ..thats subjective.. smart, strong and capable those are facts!
I can't say I am fond of hermit crabs but emeralds are very interesting to watch especially the interaction between 2 of them.