couple pics of my zoanthids in my 55

tkjeffrey

full tank shot of my 55

This photo doesnt do it justice, I havent been able to take a good full tank pic yet :( Let me know what ya think.

ScottT1980

Those blues are SWEET!!!

The other frag looks real interesting. Is it a pink color?

Nice looks zoanthids regardless...

Take er easy
Scott T.

ReefLady

Staff member
Love the pink! Full tank looks great to me ~ I've never managed to master the full tank shot. If it's not in macro mode, I'm in trouble. :)

Beatiful zo's!

tkjeffrey

Thanks alot for the kind words people!! Ya the other frag is pink hopefully once it gets used to my tank it will deepen in color but will see I guess.

Those blues, I call them my chameleon zoa's, because in the crevices of the rock where some stray they are a nice purple, in medium light they are blue and in bright light they are greenish blue. The rims are purple too but due to my picture taking ability they look brown.

Maxx

The Zoo's and the tank look nice, but I'm really wanting to see a better pic of your A. chrysopterus, (orange finned clown)!
Looks very happy and healthy. Where did you get it?
Nick

tkjeffrey

best pic i got of my clowns

here ya go, and thanks alot for the comments appreciate that!!

This is an old picture, but will try to get a good one for ya this weekend.

Maxx

Great shots, thanks for sharing!
I goofed in ID'ing your clowns as A. chrysopterus though. After seeing the first photo you posted of the clowns, a smaller white stripe is present at the base of the tail. The orange fin clowns don't have that stripe. Also the middle stripe is very large for a chrysopterus. Looking again, I'm pretty sure you have a pair true clarkii clowns.
Thanks for sharing the pics man,
Nick

Playa

Great shots TK, it looks like you are enjoying your reef big time. Really sweet looking pictures.

Glad that I had a chance to look at them.

Luis