Corrado’s 90 Gallon AGA Addiction

corrado007

Aw thats too bad, I liked your tank. Good luck with the baby and the smaller tank! :p

Thanks. :)
Yeah, I'm a little sad every time I sell off one of my coral colonies that have been growing for a few years in my tank. Oh well, it'll be fun to try my hand at a nano and see how that works out.

benray4fun

I'm almost sad I got to the end of this thread...lol Dude, you are one crafty guy and your tank set up was amazing, it's beautiful. It took the wind outta my sales too when I had to break it all down after all the hard work, money n time dedicated to it. On the other hand, I won't miss the maintenance, time or money spent on it either. Over all a great experience, but never a BIG tank again....lol

benray4fun

How similar we ran these tanks...lol

Brunchatourhouse065.jpg

Picture018.jpg

reeftank160.jpg

corrado007

I somehow missed your posts. Our tanks are pretty similar, I have to admit. Similar fish too.
Nice looking tang you had.

corrado007

If that's for me, thanks.
If you're referring to benray4fun's pics he posted above, I agree, I especially like his fish choices.

corrado007

Well, I'm officially closing this chapter of my reefkeeping experience.
I just sold the star of this chronicle, my 90 gallon complete system.
I'm sad to see it go but it ended up going to a really nice guy who has been keeping fish only salt water tanks for some time and has decided to move into keeping corals as well so it couldn't have gone to a better new home.
Have fun with the your new system Lee. :)