Coral the 130D lighting supports?

coolio21

So I bought a red sea max 130D(35 gallon) tank to move my livestock from my 14 gallon boicube, haven't started yet though. I was wondering what coral the lighting supports? I was limited with the biocube from things like clams and certain types of coral. So if anyone could give me advice on the limits of the stock red sea max lighting I'd really appreciate it. :yup:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here what Red Sea says... I have found in my 130D that this is pretty correct

Common questions

Q: Are the lighting and circulation in the MAX suitable for all kinds of invertebrates?
A: In long-term tests we conducted on the MAX in our laboratory, we found both the lighting and circulation sufficient to grow all soft corals (Sarcophyton sp.; Lobophytum sp.; Sinularia sp.; Xenia; Cladiella sp., etc.); all LPS (Large Polyp Scleractinia, like Euphyllia sp.; Plerogyra sp.; Nemenzophyllia sp.; Trachphyllia sp.; Caulestra sp., etc.); and some SPS, such as Stylophora sp. and Seriatopora.

coolio21

Here what Red Sea says... I have found in my 130D that this is pretty correct

Common questions

Q: Are the lighting and circulation in the MAX suitable for all kinds of invertebrates?
A: In long-term tests we conducted on the MAX in our laboratory, we found both the lighting and circulation sufficient to grow all soft corals (Sarcophyton sp.; Lobophytum sp.; Sinularia sp.; Xenia; Cladiella sp., etc.); all LPS (Large Polyp Scleractinia, like Euphyllia sp.; Plerogyra sp.; Nemenzophyllia sp.; Trachphyllia sp.; Caulestra sp., etc.); and some SPS, such as Stylophora sp. and Seriatopora.

k9alex

I have 2 clams in mine for the last few months and they have both grown about a 1/2 inch each so i am really happy and this is with them being in about the middle of the tank. i do plan on getting more rock to raise them but they appear happy for now and i say this becuase they are wide open with there mantles out and growing.