coral beauty questions

okay so i have a 29 biocube been up for 9 months that i have had no trouble with what so ever(it only having a OC clown bubble tip and some redlegs in it) i was not as ambitious with it as my 14g which basically exploded(just a malfunctioning tank i got my money back;p) so i put my picasso and tailspot from the 14g into the 29 about a month ago and its been doing great. but today at the LFS i came in to buy a Citron Goby which vie been waiting weeks for! i decided to buy a coral beauty (it being on sale for 30$) and i threw in a green chromes for good measure( I no i was not thinking whatsoever and im a impulse buyer:() so me being the idiot that i am i acclimated them and put them in all at once into my 29bc, i no overstocking is debatable, but putting them in all at once is my problem and im afraid i will have a nitrate spike and im worried about the coral beauty it seems stressed help any1??

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Really your only choices are:
  • A) Pick one or two and take them back to LFS
  • B) Test water 2x a day and watch for an Ammonia or Nitrite spike and go ahead and have mixed salt water ready to go just in case you need to do a large water change.