Coral Beauty Angelfish

JellyBean41

I do a 5g water change on Saturdays, we fill up a container at the LFS and have had my eye on her for a few weeks. She went to this rock right away nipping for marine algae ate a little flake, swimming all over, nice to all the others. She's sweet.
[video=youtube;DCaoLYfQLSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCaoLYfQLSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
20130428_102055.jpg

20130428_102056.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Good to see ya posting Jellybean. Love that fish....it's beautiful! I wish I could have all the dwarf angels but I think we're pretty much limited to one of their kind per tank. I have a tiny dwarf Cherub and he's about my favorite fish in my tank. I just noticed this morning that his tail is being nipped :( I guess the clowns are being mean to him :(

Doogle

They are pretty cool fish, my dad is always saying how beautiful it is but I've also never seen one like mine- it has deep blue all around & on its underside with a small bright patch of orange/stripes, it has no light purple/blue on it at all & no blending/fading between the blue & purple, its very distinct and striking looking also it's fins on the bottom are blue instead of orange.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Gorgeous fish! Someday, I will add one of these to my tank. She'll probably be the last one I introduce to the tank, so it's going to be a long time before I get one.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Of all the Dwarfs the Coral Beauty is one of the safest to add to a reef in my experience, I added one recently and although not as colorful as some of the others definitely one of my favorites.