Conched's RSM 250

Conched

Hello all. Today I decided to start a tank thread for my new RSM 250. It has been up and running since December 18, 2009. This first picture is the aquarium set up after about 2 weeks.
3weeks.jpg

In this picture there is about 50 pounds of live rock and 60 pounds of live sand.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Conched - Pretty tank !!! Rockscape looks very nice, look like lots spots you can mount coral too.

Thanks for stating a tank thread & sharing ! :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Yipeee - another new tank thread! Nice rockwork! Is that a Blue Caribbean Tang (Acanthurus coeruleus) or something else? Very pretty, as well as what I think is a Midas Blenny?

Conched

Yipeee - another new tank thread! Nice rockwork! Is that a Blue Caribbean Tang (Acanthurus coeruleus) or something else? Very pretty, as well as what I think is a Midas Blenny?

That would be Dr. Evil and the silver surfer. Dr. Evil is a purple tang and the silver surfer is a midas blenny.

I named him Dr. Evil because he is evil. Every time I put my hands in the tank for anything he comes at me tail first and threatens to cut me with his scalpels. At this point this is probably going to be a 2 fish tank, I am too afraid to put anything else in there. It is even hard for me to take pictures without him getting in my face.

DSCN1329.jpg

Conched

Here is a shot of the silver surfer. He is my all time favorite. Everybody that sees him comments that he looks like a mini mahi mahi.

DSCN1348.jpg

This guy is pretty too, just needs to loose the tude.

DSCN1339.jpg

Conched

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and support.

I am going to bust out my good camera and see if I can get some decent coral shots, maybe sometime this week.