Chicagoland Reefers

jski711

Well Dre just stopped by to check things out and just wanted to say it was nice meeting you.

Nova~ why do you need eggcrate on top of the tank?

novanosis

Well Dre just stopped by to check things out and just wanted to say it was nice meeting you.

LOL! yes i know wierd, to me it feels way to open. What do you suggest? Nothing or some glass? but with glass bad air flow... someone can just spit in the tank if they had a grudge.. but i guess its does not matter. Just feels way to open for me. Metal halide will be nice and i never have to worry about temps either, Its in the basement of the house.

jski711

unless you are worried about a fish jumping don't put anything over the top. there is a material that you can use that lets basically all the light through will still keeping a "lid" over the tank for jumpers. i can't think of what its called though. a guy named bob made a top for me.

Dre

Jake,

It was nice meeting you also. Let me know if you change your mind on that clam :drooool: :drooool: Also great collection on SPS..

Dre

jski711

HELLO!!! Where has everyone been????? I'm hoping that all you you guys are going to be able to make it out to the swap saturday, it should be a good time! (there is a cash bar at this event!) lets get a list of who is going. i'll be there selling/buying frags i can't fit in my tank. anybody else?

jski711

ok people im leaving to setup my stuff at the swap. hope eveybody can make it out today. i'll have the tiny 10g tank with a 250w mh over it. i'll be wearing a shirt that say "i got lit" good stuff.

jake

jski711

Thanks to all that showed up today!!! I will also be at a deluxe fraggers booth at the midwest fragfest in rockford!! Thanks again everyone.

Jake

kimoy

hey Jake, nice to met you at the swap yesterday. Yoou might not remember me but I was with Sherwin the one that Owns Aquatic Reef. Nice stuff you got.