Calling All UK Fish Keeping Enthusiasts To The London Olympia!

Tokalosh

There will be an exhibition held at the London Olympia on the 19th & 20th November 2011.

This is the first of its kind in many years so don’t miss out.

Please follow the link for more info….. Aquatics Live

I’ll be going I can’t wait! :thumbup:

Tok

PS: Admin please feel free to move this to the appropriate forum.

RSM250PEARL

Thanks for the heads up Tok, I'll be attending this event too with my mate Joe. Expect lots of pictures for all you guys across the globe, so you'll be able to attend "virtually" :)

Last edited:

Tokalosh

Thanks for the heads up Tok, I'll be attending this event too with my mate Joe. Expect lots of pictures for all you guys across the globe, so you'll be able to attend "virtually" :)

Hey Kay, I’ll be attending the convention on Saturday, if you are doing the same I thought we could meet up.
It would be good to meet another member of RS :hug1:

Tok

RSM250PEARL

Tokalosh said:
Hey Kay, I’ll be attending the convention on Saturday, if you are doing the same I thought we could meet up.
It would be good to meet another member of RS :hug1:

Tok

Sounds like a plan Tok, we'll be going on Saturday too. I'll pm you my number. Let's get Jof involved too seeing as he'll be going along.

Jof said:
I'll be there, booked it a few ago!!

:shades:

qwaz01

Just got back from Aquatics Live. I had a great day, lots of nice tanks and held a crocodile.

Even got myself an early Xmas present...a Seneye reef. I will give a review and details on my tank thread over the coming weeks.

RSM250PEARL

Hey guys, as promised here are some photos of the show today. It wasn't exactly marine focused or very big but worth going and talking to people. Not very exciting but enjoy.

a very large display tank with some huge fish

DSCF1692.jpg

DSCF1693.jpg

DSCF1694.jpg

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1701.jpg

DSCF1702.jpg

DSCF1699.jpg

this is a new specifically designed jellyfish tank coming on the market soon

DSCF1698.jpg

DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1703.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

DSCF1705.jpg

desktop mini systems seem to be very popular these days and to be fair they are really cleverly designed and definately cool

DSCF1706.jpg

DSCF1707.jpg

DSCF1708.jpg

DSCF1710.jpg

DSCF1709.jpg

DSCF1723.jpg

DSCF1724.jpg

DSCF1725.jpg

a huge chiclid tank

DSCF1728.jpg

very high tech (and expensive) LED units with digital controller

DSCF1732.jpg

a magnetised magnifying glass with algae scrubber pads on the wet side - kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

DSCF1729.jpg

DSCF1731.jpg

an amazonian style tank with shallow water

DSCF1712.jpg

some critters

DSCF1720.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

and crocs

DSCF1717.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

snakessssss

DSCF1713.jpg

DSCF1716.jpg

DSCF1714.jpg

DSCF1715.jpg

and finally the one who stole the show, lets just say I'll never be able to look at Ariel the little mermaid the same way again! Of course I had to take a picture with her...

DSCF1696.jpg