Cadlights 39 gallon signiture series

thelastmucci

Hey all...this is the tank I plan on getting when I get the money. The estimated cost of dry goods, (ie supplies, supplements, equipment) LR, and LS (including some GARF grunge.) and tank/stand comes to about 3k so it won't be for some time...plus I may be moving in about 9 months or so if I do have to move then I won't be setting up a tank till after the move. However I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with CAD in the past and what they like/dislike about them. I've put allot of reading time into this tank and IMO it seems to be the best AIO out there (finnex is a close second) Any and all opinions are welcome.:coffee:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Features

* TANK DIMENSIONS: (L)24" x (W)20" x (H)20".
*150w 14,000k with 2 x 24w Actinics supplements
* (2) ) LED-HO 2 watt moonlights.
*Full size direct-skim refugium on back. Does not include refugium substrate.
*Comes in black Cell-Cast acrylic background.
* Refugium Dimensions (L)23" x (W)5" x (H)19.5".
* Tank mounts.
* PC light strip for refugium.
* Signature Polished and mitred edges with Extra thick 8mm thick glass.
* Seamless curved front panel.
* Professional HQI, T5HO, LED-HO lighting system featuring our internal ballast technology.
* separate circuits and switches for complete automatic and manual control for each T5 bulb, LED-HO system and Halide lights. Easily compatible with all kinds of timers.
*100G Professional pin-wheel protein skimmer.
*6W Drop-in Ultra violet sterilizer.
*70G cooling unit.
*360 degree wave making return nozzle.
*Glass Canopy comes standard.

NO CHILLER NEEDED FOR 89 DEGREES OR BELOW IN SURROUNDING TEMPERATURES! IN STOCK, WILL SHIP THE NEXT DAY OF YOUR ORDER.]

Looks like a nice start! do we call you Mucky lol? at least its transportable if/when you have to move. Steve

thelastmucci

ugh...my teachers used to butcher my name and call me Mucky LOL...if you want you can call me Mooch...that's what I was called in the service or Mucci is fine....anything is better than Mucky

SJS

Ok Mucci it is, so why the g Grunge?

I'll jump in cause I just got mine - It's some great stuff- crushed corraline algae and rock - It's a product put out by Leroy and Sallie Jo who are two of the nicest people to talk to about reefing etc... Here's a website Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation Home Page many of us from the other world have used their stuff - both the mud and the grunge. I also ordered a janitor crew from them and got it really quickly and in great shape. Small outfit, good people - what more could you ask for..

OK Anthony (I know you have your name as Tony, but your still Anthiny to me!!) thread's yours again!!

SJS

Now Becky, you have to pace yourself lol, speed reefing is bad for the digestion

We've been waiting (patiently) for Anthony to get his tank- it's killing us because we know he'll put together a fabulous tank!!

rlcline76

We've been waiting (patiently) for Anthony to get his tank- it's killing us because we know he'll put together a fabulous tank!!

Right. We have been through this since day one...Cadlight's, Finnex, any good books to read, digestion digestion digestion. I cannot wait until we have to nurse Mucci through his first case of ich, high nitrates, the first death...ugh Mucci NINE MORE MONTHS?!?! No way! I'm 31...going to be 32! How many more months do you think I have left!!!?????

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
LOL! I only hope his labor pains are brief! Maybe we can get a new forum "Im Starting a Tank Someday"

thelastmucci

so why the GARF grunde you guys asked...well SJS hit the nail on the head basically...it's good stuff (probably going to use the mud since I plan on having about 3-4'' sandbed. Figure it will help jumpstart the tank and plus it will come with all little critters...probably just going to use it in the fuge though..no need of it in the DT. As far as waiting...you know what gary always says becky..nothing good ever comes from a rushed reef. When I get my tank set up maybe I'll send you some pvt pics...I will be starting a thread once the baby gets here...pics and all I promise...first batch will probably be the dry goods, then the tank then the LR and LS...

As far as my first Ich outbreak or high nitrates...Lord knows who I'll be screaming for...I'll probably call all of you LOL.

rlcline76

Heck no, nitrates...go to Gary...I have nitrates! lol
Private pics? please make sure you are dressed.

dfurbee

I am still at work, you guys always make my day. Mucci, just remember: time is everything when building a reef. And, I am anxious to see yours ;)

Stacef

Gosh :whstlr: --Anthony, when the day does come, you will be way past me, I guarantee it!! I only reseached for like 3 months, and then had a tank up. You know it all to well.

Also---I really hope you weren't schocked by Beckys mind in the gutter!

glampka

As far as waiting...you know what gary always says becky..nothing good ever comes from a rushed reef. When I get my tank set up maybe I'll send you some pvt pics...

I love it !! I'm being quoted now!!! YES!!!

PVT PICS!!! Let's not go there mooch!!!