Brs group buy. Who wants the discount?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Any members wish to get involved in a group buy at bulk reef supply? We have a new member wanting preferred pricing (welcome Shea)

For those new members with us once u participate on a group buy u receive a preferred pricing discount for ever on alot of items.

We need 10 people. I'm in.

........where's Sasquatch

dmatt88

We're at 4 people. We need 10. Hey Ben what info we need?

dmatt88

Gonna need names n email. Ben's gonna round the stuff up. Pm funlad with the info.

sk8rdn

How soon? I may have to wait a week or two...

....Salt Changes Everything....

Funlad3

Yep, PM me your last name and whatever email address you used to sign up with over at BRS. If you need to create an account, feel free to use me as a referral! :D (bsg0823@gmail.com) I'll submit the list of people to BRS the first Monday we have ten people, so probably in a week. :)

If you've done a group buy through me with BRS before, please resend your email so I'm sure we have everyone. Thanks guys!

dmatt88

Ah salt, mag, another refractometer. Mainly maintenance stuff.

dmatt88

Remember new members. Once u place a group order u always get the group discount even on individual orders. All shipping goes directly from them to you.

Just 3 more folks.

Funlad3

They'll email you sometime tomorrow, assuming that we can get two more people by midnight. After they email you, you have until the following Monday. :)