Brooklynella?

I think i might have an outbreak of brooklynella in my tank, my Clark's Clownfish has developed what appears to be white blotches/loss of color during late night and early morning hours(lights off), During the day he stays at the bottom of the tank and breathes rapidly...I have also noticed an excessive amount of stringy white poop. I have had my 2 cleaner shrimp die within the past 24 hours and my six line wrasse who was recently introduced to tank (2 weeks). All levels I have tested are in check,except nitrates a little high. This is a full reef tank so i dont think i can dose the tank. Please help any input is appreciated, I will try to post some pics of what i am seeing
Ammonia-0
Nitrite-0
Nitrate-10-15ppm
Salinity 1.025
temp-82

lcstorc

Since I don't think you meant to put this in the mobile inverts, I will move it to the disease forum for you.
Other than that I would say pics are a must to try to id an illness.
Regardless of this issue you really need to have a QT/Hospital tank ready to go for just such cases.
Give us more info on your system.
What size, age, filtration, new additions (other than the six line you mentioned).
The more info we have the more likely we are to have a possible answer.

37 gallon modified eclipse tank with eheim2215 canister filter,150w halide with 2 20w actinics. Tank is roughly 9 months old, I have been dosing prodibio bio digest and bioptim every 15 days for a little over a month(3 doses), No new additions to tank other than Coral. Can Brooklynella kill inverts?...thats why i posted in the mobile inverts forum :) Taking pics now

lcstorc

I can move it back if you like.
Sorry about that.
I've looked around a bit and haven't seen anything about it harming inverts. It seems to attack fish.
Apparently the treatment needs to be done quickly and is a Formalin bath. I would wait for the pics and info from our disease expert before doing anything but I think I would go get some Formalin if I didn't already have it.

Well thats what has me stumped, whatever it is, it has killed 2 shrimp and a wrasse in 24hours, yet all other inverts,anemone,coral seem uneffected....I will post pics when i get back from LFS for some meds

leebca

Marine fish diseases and parasites are almost exclusive to fish. Very few (if any) are found in the hobby that harm/infect both. I'd say the fish and invert die offs are more likely a water quality issue.

I'm not familiar with the additives you've mentioned, but that would certainly be a possible source of stress. Sources of poisoning have to be investigated, such as the quality of the source water, the salt used, accuracy and reliability of the test kits (you are using test kits for those analysis, right?), and such things as rusting equipment, wrong kind of rocks in landscaping, etc.

Another source of poisons is marine foods, unfortunately. Although rare, they can introduce copper and other things into the water. Invertebrates are so sensitive to copper that they will die when even the copper test kit shows no copper present. Still, some rocks and substrates do release copper. So doing the test is worth it.

I would like to see the following actual numbers from test kits:
Alk
Calcium
Magnesium
Copper (Salifert is a good kit)

If you can, get a calibrated pH meter and tell us the pH of the water.

I would like a list of all marine life forms you have in that aquarium.

Thanks. :)