Bravest or dumbest think I have ever seen (Swimming white Great White sharks)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hopefully we wont see a "Why to NOT do this" video of the same people later on down the road.

Good find Juan :)

We got hit in an ambush consisting of rocket propelled grenades, machine gun points and small arms fire. The client vehicle got disabled so true to form the PPO and driver started to lead the client to safety. Well, not exactly safety lol.

They get a short distance from the vehicle when the client runs back to it to retrieve his lucky hat!!!!

Just one of the crazy moments.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
I've seen this guy on Shark Week. Pretty cool stuff.

But PLEASE understand he isn't just diving in with any shark. There is A LOT of prep work and "feeling out" with the fish before he gets in. Not to mention years of experience and research time with these animals.

Either way, this is a bit out of my league... Although, when you think about it, what's the difference between a 12' shark and a 12' dolphin? Both carnivores, both have teeth, and both out weight/power/maneuver you in the water.

But good find Juan!

lbiminiblue

I've seen this guy on Shark Week. Pretty cool stuff.

But PLEASE understand he isn't just diving in with any shark. There is A LOT of prep work and "feeling out" with the fish before he gets in. Not to mention years of experience and research time with these animals.

Either way, this is a bit out of my league... Although, when you think about it, what's the difference between a 12' shark and a 12' dolphin? Both carnivores, both have teeth, and both out weight/power/maneuver you in the water.

But good find Juan!
lol yeah i don't care how many times I'm told we "just need to understand sharks" +1 to what you said about sharks....they're killers, don't try to "understand" them any more than you have to to avoid getting killed by one or killing one....