boring stocking question

Emg

I have 5 fish in a 50 breeder size tank..... 18x36 footprint

Right now I have 5 fish in there.....

1 yellow watchman goby
1 coral beauty dwarf angel
1 yellow tail damsel
2 percula clowns

Am I maxed ? Or is there room for a few more ? The tank is doing very well, it's a reef with mostly soft coral and a few monitpora and a candy cane...nothing really that's extremely fussy and very little if any algae issue to speak of. Just tiny little green specs here and there on the glass. It's been running in one tank or another since Oct 06. Started as a 20long, then 29, now the 50...adding fish as I went along.

Just looking for some input from a few experienced reefers as to whether or not I should chance adding something else or not. :dunno:

lcstorc

In the 300 you could definitely have more.
Back to the original question about the 50. Technically you are full or just about full. If the parameters are stable you could try adding another smallish fish. It shouldn't be too much strain. Maybe a firefish from your avatar.

Emg

hey i have that many fish in my 300 gallon fish only tank

Lol...yeah, but how big are they ? Mine are all in the smallish catagory...

In the 300 you could definitely have more.
Back to the original question about the 50. Technically you are full or just about full. If the parameters are stable you could try adding another smallish fish. It shouldn't be too much strain. Maybe a firefish from your avatar.

Thanks for the help Icstork....I think I'll just keep it as is then.....no sense messing with a good thing I guess. I have 2 of those purple firefish in a 15....so far they get along fine, but if issues crop up it's good to know there's a possiblilty one of them can go in the 50 if need be.

Emg

Lol....no room for more coral...but a cleaner shrimp sounds like a possibility....I do have 3 peppermints in there now though....they do wonders keeping the aptasia missing in action !

Fireshrimp......hhmm... I know where I can get one for $25......