Blade's 80 Gallon System Re-Setup. (50 Gallon Cube).

BLADEYAMAHA

Well here are some pics of the new parts of the 80 gallon system (total gallons) reef re-setup. Bulk Head fitting and parts, also Return Pump and Loc Line directional inlet piping. Three 1/2" (inch) Bulk Head fittings will drain the tank at the highest point of the 50 Gallon Oceanic Cube. There will be one 1/2" return bulk head fitting and Loc Line (directional) screwed into it and it will be installed also at the highest part of the main tank. There is a pic of the temporary return pump and will see if I need more flow for the refugium than the pump can pump. I hoping for 200 gph but will probably end up with like 50 gph so I will have to buy a Mag 5. That's it for the new parts of the 80 gallon system. Now for those pics. I will also take pics of the loading of the 80 gallon system into my new "Used Truck", on the last day of the trip this weekend.

Photo0318.jpg

Photo0328.jpg

Photo0327.jpg

Photo0326.jpg

Photo0325.jpg

Photo0324.jpg

Photo0323.jpg

Photo0322.jpg

Photo0321.jpg

Photo0320.jpg

Photo0319.jpg

Photo0317.jpg

Photo0316.jpg

Photo0315.jpg

Photo0314.jpg

Photo0313.jpg

Photo0330.jpg

Photo0329.jpg

The new ride! What the 80 gallon reef system is coming home in.

IMG_1908.jpg

BLADEYAMAHA

Yes sir.(tnwillia)Thanks. Me neither Blue Space. I'm going to be impatient till my friend get here about noon-1PM, it just the way I am. I get to drive my baby around too(my truck). Another friend of mine and myself put a lot of work into the truck like oil pan gasket, timing cover gasket and rear axle seals. The engine bearing were checked when we had the oil pan off and the bearing on the connecting rods and crank were so tight still for a truck that has over 200,000K miles on it. Its unbelievable how good of shape the engine is in. The engine should run another 200,000K miles now that I run Royal Purple in it and the rear end and tranny.

BLADEYAMAHA

Me too, I leave at noon today, the biggest pain is going to be cutting 2x4's for the base of the stand and painting everything I want black, black, like the stand, refugium trim, etc.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Shouldn't you b on the road?

It's tank time woohoo!

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ooohhaaaa! Psychic Vision! AHHHH!!!!

Hello. This is the future. BladeYamaha's tank is going to evolve into one of the best cubes in the world, while Funlad3's tank build festers in its own inproductivity. Future out.

OOOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! What just happened? Hey, future! Quit talking smack!

BLADEYAMAHA

Well made it to College Station A OK! Nothing broken! Loaded in the dark so no photos till I unload and I will take them in the daylight, Promise. Thanks all for the support so far, just glad nothing broken.