birds nest survival?

Hi everyone! Me again with another question!! :p So a couple of months ago, I got a little birds nest coral frag- about 1" big, that has been happily residing on one of my rocks. It grew over the places where it had been clipped and everything. Well, about 4-5 days ago, my jerk of an anemone decided to pretty much engulf my birds nest and my montipora with its tentacles. My montipora looks ok, but my birds nest has almost died completely, with only a few small areas of flesh on it. I moved the rock 180 degrees so they are now in a "safe" place, but is there any hope that my birds nest will recover?? As long as there is a little flesh left, is there still hope??!!
Thanks!!

DaveK

As long as there is an undamaged area, it might recover.

I would consider what you want more, the corals or the anemone. Then once you select one, remove the others.

Beach Girl

First rule of thumb anemones and corals do NOT mix. At ALL. Find a home for him before he kills your corals.

newinotisville

seriously!!!!!!! now i will admit im not the most experienced reefer out there but i have never heard tell of not being able to have coral in the same thank as a anenome.i know of 4 LFS that have them in there show tanks with other coral in there