Ashr's RSM 250!

Ashr

479972_10151258950779485_1564489653_n.jpg

305557_10151258950904485_137455213_n.jpg

315753_10151258950594485_1103532167_n.jpg

Just a couple new pictures from the cell phone! Tank is getting back to normal :)

Ashr

Thank you! Needs some better pictures that's for sure. I will get some once my new CUC cleans the tank a bit.. I really am running out of room. I need a bigger tank!!

Tokalosh

Thank you! Needs some better pictures that's for sure. I will get some once my new CUC cleans the tank a bit.. I really am running out of room. I need a bigger tank!!

Great looking tank, you just need to stop buying corals and let the ones you have grow out.

Tok

Im thinking getting the mp10 as well, but the current stock rsm250 has too strong flow, im gonna get a splitter.
Since i saw your location is canada, bc, i was wondering if you are from Vancouver, we might be from the same city?

Ashr

I am actually from Kelowna, BC, so not to far from Vancouver. I often visit Active Threads - Canreef Aquatics as there are a lot of Vancouver users there.
I have lots of SPS so my tank does not have enough flow haha. I actually upped the flow rate on the right side pump to match the left side ( the right side also runs a chiller) and my MP10 around 60-70%.

No more corals for me. I will be letting all mine grow out. trying to sell some right now too

Ashr

Thank you! I did have some issues with my green stag on the top left. Some of the branches were turning blue and would disintegrate when i touched them(pinched)... not sure what was going on with that but my doser had stoped for a week or so that could have been an issue so I have clipped all that off and it seems to be happy. That is the only issue I have :)

Tokalosh

FANTASTIC!!!

Nice to see how all the corals have grown out, job well done.

What are you dosing and how much?

Tok

Ashr

I dose Alk, Calc and Mg. Hard to explain how much as the doser I use does it in seconds. I dose 3 times a day for Alk and calc for about 1 to 2 min. I dose Mg once a day for 45 seconds. This keeps my levels pretty good but I need to add a little more Alk as it is hard to get my levels over 7

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
What an awesome tank. You have an incredible reefkeeping skill. Congrats.

Ashr

I have had my set backs in the past but thank you very much :) I put a lot of time into it.