Ashley's Seahorses

Ashley Hamlett

Hello everyone, I'm finally getting back into the hobby. About five years ago I had two tanks ( 40 gallon long and a 100 gallon) Sadly I had to end up selling them do to money problems. I'm starting over again in a different direction. I'm trying seahorses. I have done some research but I'm going to need lots of advice from other seahorse keepers.
Last weekend I setup my new 29 gallon. I put live sand, live rock, and some regular base rock in it. I also put in live bacteria. I still need something for them to hitch onto. I want to find somewhere I can get live plants from that seahorses like. I haven't decided on what type of seahorse species to get yet. I know I don't want the dwarf. I would like opinions. I will put a picture of my empty tank cycling on here as soon as I can figure out how to.

Gazzaeng

Welcome back look forward to seeing it great to see your trying seahorses I can't help with them as I know nothing about them but I will help when I can!

Ashley Hamlett

1383604153446_zps73686146.jpg

Ashley Hamlett

Thanks. My temperature is staying at 77F. That's to warm for some types of seahorses. My heater isn't on. Is there any way to keep it cooler?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk