Arreola's RSM 250!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
maybe the 90% reference ... was referring to it arriving next week...
1043.gif

and 100% that a new ones coming...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I think you're right Glenn - he better get a new tank free of charge - that's a structural flaw in the glass and where they always seem to crack.

Arreola

What he meant is that I have 90% to get the warranty.
He ask me to take more pictures and send it to him where he can appreciate in detail the crack.
I will have an answer on monday.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Good luck. In my opinion they definitely owe you a new tank. Even that won't make up for what you've had to go through.

Arreola

Glenn - Thank you for the picture. It will help me with this issue.
Also I will open a thread to aware the other RSM owners of this flaw.

Terry - I do agree that they do owe me a new tank... Maybe the 500 due to the psychological damage?... LOL

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I doubt you want to wait a year for the 500 to come out LOL! At least it doesn't have rounded glass corners!

Arreola

Terry - For 3,000+ USD, I would get my self a custom made tank without all the known issues, mod and upgrades that this tanks needs.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh man! I've been away for a couple of days and just caught up on your thread. I am so sorry that this has happened to you. I can't imagine what it would be like for that to happen. Thankfully you were there when it did and could save your livestock. Here's hoping you can get a replacement as soon as possible. Chin up.

Arreola

Leigh - Thank you my friend. I hope that tomorrow I will get an answer from this guys.
I do not know when I will be getting all my corals back, but I talked to my friend from the LFS today and he told me that all the livestock are doing fine.
It helped a lot that he took about 150 liters of water from my tank, so the acclimation process was less stressful for the fish and corals.

More news tomorrow night.

Arreola

Hi all.
I talked today to the Red Sea distributor and told me that they agree to replace the tank.
They are just waiting for the letter of authorization from Israel to send the tank.
If every thing goes as planed, they should be sending the tank next monday, so probably by next weekend, I should have the 250 up and running again.

Just one question.... what do you like more... Black or white sand??
Since I will be replacing the substrate, I have the chance to change the color of the sand.

Thanks all for all the support.