Aqua Illumination SOL Blues

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I'm considering selling 2 or more of my AI SOL Blues.

The only reason I'm considering the sale is because I have 2 Apollo LED fixtures and an Apex controller sitting in a box that I'm considering putting on the 125.

There is nothing wrong with any of them and I'd like to get $325.00 each for them. They retail for $398.99 http://www.marinedepot.com/AquaIllu...(AquaIllumination)-3Z34086-FILTFILDTN-vi.html

Here is a picture of them currently on the tank and feel free to PM me if interested.

kyle4201

WOW bro!! That tank looks awesome with those lights on it!! To bad I just bought my radiances and put all that $$$ ($20 at a time of course) or Id seriously consider getting those. Im always late with this stuff, lol

kyle4201

can't wait to see the new lights brother. I can't believe nobody is trying to buy these yet.if you want to take a trip to sunny beautiful Miami Florida you could always bring them with you and I'll pay for your gas. Lol

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
can't wait to see the new lights brother. I can't believe nobody is trying to buy these yet.if you want to take a trip to sunny beautiful Miami Florida you could always bring them with you and I'll pay for your gas. Lol

I'll see if can strap them to the hod of the car and use them as headlights!

DaveK

Keep in mind that for someone to put the SOL fixtures to good use, they are going to have to invest in an AI controller of some sort, and some sort of mounting or hanging system for them. Also, the SOL fixtures are not the "new hot item".

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Keep in mind that for someone to put the SOL fixtures to good use, they are going to have to invest in an AI controller of some sort, and some sort of mounting or hanging system for them. Also, the SOL fixtures are not the "new hot item".

Thanks for the bump Dave! Your salesmanship skills are the top notch. LOL

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I now have 3 units available and if you buy all 3 you'll receive the controller!

I'm dropping the price to $295 each or $850 for all 3 + controller and shipped!

I haven't put these on any other forums or craigslist but, they they will be listed elsewhere this weekend. RS members are getting first crack:)

DaveK

Thanks for the bump Dave! Your salesmanship skills are the top notch. LOL

LOL. It's not that I don't want you to sell the SOLs, but anyone considering them should know what they are going to have to get involved with. They just are not a put it on the tank and plug it in fixture. The last thing you want is for some one to get the fixtures and then be mad as heck because they are going to have to spend additional money on a mounting system and/or controller.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Like I would sell someone a light without them knowing what they would need before they purchased it from me!

Once again Dave Thank You!